Monaco Yacht Show 2018 – 26-29 September
YACHTS INVEST wishes to invite its customers to the major Superyacht Show in the World: the Monaco Yacht Show 2018.
MONACO YACHT SHOW 2018
Set in the iconic Port Hercule of the Principality of Monaco since 1991, the Monaco Yacht Show is a unique event to come and admire, visit and buy, a fleet of more than 120 superyachts and megayachts showcased by the most renowned shipyards in the world. Around 40 new launches will be revealed to the world in this edition with nearly 35,000 visitors expected this year.
More than 580 exhibiting companies and partners participate in the Monaco Yacht Show, amongst the largest luxury yachting firms in the world: builders of large yachts, refit yards, designers, luxury goods manufacturers, suppliers and the most reputable yacht brokerage agencies on the planet.
The Monaco Yacht Show is the only occasion in the year - and in the world - to experience the best of yachting in the glamorous setting of Monaco. This year it will take place from 26 to 29 September, and opening hours will be every day from 10am to 6.30pm.
Besides being of assistance through the wide array of new and pre-owned superyachts displayed at the yacht show, YACHTS INVEST will be delighted to schedule private viewings for you on a selection of new and pre-owned yachts and superyachts we have available for sale, at proximity of the Principality of Monaco, on the Riviera or at anchor.
YACHTS AT THE MONACO YACHT SHOW 2018
- Dreamline 34 ML – 2015/2016 – in Show, JETÉE LUCCIANA L08 afloat
YACHTS IN THE VICINITY OF THE SHOW
Other featured pre-owned yachts we will showcasing and conducting viewings on-board will be the following:
- In particular, as part of our brands, we will be offering the Astondoa 150 Steel PANAKEIA – 2008 – at Anchor
- Mangusta 130 SHANE – 2004/2017 – in Antibes Port Vauban (Billionaire’s Quay)
- Majesty 105 LE MUST – 2013 – at anchor
- Azimut 103 S OXYGEN – 2008 – in Mandelieu
- Astondoa 102 GLX MASHALLAH – 2007 – in Cannes – Yacht for Sale & Charter
- Benetti Delfino 93 HORIZON – 2016 – in Varazze, Italy
- Pershing 92 VISION – 2013 – in Saint-Jean Cap-Ferrat
- Sanlorenzo 72 KOMBOLOI – 2008 – in Monaco
- Marquis 690 MARQUIS – 2007 – in Monaco
With charter season coming to and end on the Riviera, most of the charter yachts in our fleet will be back by the show. If you wish to discover, inspect and compare some options to charter a superyacht in the future, for a Mediterranean cruise or a sporting, corporate or private event, we’ll be glad to arrange viewings on our superyachts for charter as well.
So, if you’re looking to sell, purchase or charter a new or pre-owned yacht and you want to be accompanied by a competent and professional Yacht Broker during the Monaco Yacht Show 2018, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to advise you and provide you with invitations.