Boats proposed by Yachts Invest during Cannes Yachting Festival 2018
YACHTS INVEST wishes to invite its customers to the leading in-water boat show in Europe and one of the largest in the world: the Cannes Yachting Festival 2018, also known as the Cannes Boat Show, held every year since 1977.
CANNES YACHTING FESTIVAL 2018
The Cannes Yachting Festival is held annually in September in the shimmering bay of Cannes, in a luxurious and elegant atmosphere. This year it will take place from September 11 to 16 on:
- The Old Port of Cannes for the new boat exhibition,
- Our base port, the Port Canto of Cannes for the pre-owned and charter yacht show.
The Cannes Yachting Festival is the most important rendezvous in Europe for yachts shown afloat with more than 500 exhibitors, presenting nearly 630 new and used boats, and over 50,000 visitors expected. It brings together the main actors of the yachting industry, exhibiting their latest premiere with over 190 new models launched.
Besides guiding you through the wide new boat array exhibited at the Yacht Shows, YACHTS INVEST will be delighted to schedule private viewings for you on a selection of pre-owned boats, yachts and superyachts we have available for sale, in the vicinity of the boat show on the Riviera, particularly in Port Canto.
This year, we will be actively promoting our brands: ASTONDOA launching 2 new models, and DREAMLINE launching their brand new DL 35 Superyacht.
NEW BOATS AT THE SHOW (OLD PORT)
- Astondoa 66 Flybridge – European Premiere: Pantiero, Stand PAN020 afloat
- Astondoa 377 Coupé – World Premiere: Pantiero, Stand PAN020 afloat
- Dreamline 34 ML – Built 2015, Launched 2016 – In Show, Jetée, Stands JETEE134 on land, JETEE006 afloat
Please contact us to schedule a viewing as we will also be presenting the following preowned yachts for sale in the vicinity of the Cannes Yachting Festival 2018:
- Mangusta 130 SHANE – 2004/2017 – in Antibes Port Vauban (Billionaire’s Quay)
- Majesty 105 LE MUST – 2013 – in show, Port Canto
- Azimut Grande 103 SL OXYGEN – 2008 – in Mandelieu (next-door port to the show)
- Astondoa 102 GLX MASHALLAH – 2007 – in Cannes – Yacht for Sale & Charter
- Pershing 92 VISION – 2013 – in Saint-Jean Cap-Ferrat
- Ferretti 881 S’VIDA – 2008 – in Sanremo
- Leopard 27 CARAMIA – 2008 – in Antibes Port Vauban – Yacht for Sale & Charter
- Ferretti 830 HT ONYX – 2008 – in Port Canto – Yacht for Sale & Charter
- Ferretti 800 HT COLUMBUS A – 2013 – in Port Canto – Yacht for Sale & Charter
- Sanlorenzo 72 KOMBOLOI – 2008 – in Monaco
- Sunseeker Predator 72 AVRORA – 2008 – in Marina Baie des Anges
- Queens 50 HT LISCORNO II – 2016 – in Nice
- Carver C34 Fly PALTUS – 2013 – in Port Canto
While we’re still embarking boat rentals due to the splendid weather conditions in the South of France through September, most of the yachts for charter in our fleet will be back already by the show. If you wish to look and compare some options to charter a yacht in the future, for day-charters, a weekly cruise or a corporate or private event, we’ll be glad to arrange viewings on our charter boats as well.
So, if you’re looking to sell, buy or charter a new or pre-owned yacht and you want to be accompanied by a professional and competent Yacht Broker during the Cannes Yachting Festival 2018, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to advise you and provide you with courtesy invitations.